Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Smiling EYES!

It is the best feeling in the world so have someone smile with their eyes at you. Kids see it and radiate light, critters do the same thing. Adults are slower to look into the eyes on another and miss out. Yesterday a long time ago former client came in and smiled at me with his aging eyes. Mine are aging too, and he said he could see the world had been good to me. His were less energetic and I said although I had been here awhile I would use my eyes to see a way through this issue. You see, I have the vision of the HAWK, and I can see from above a way out. JOY will be the order of our day today I said. Let's smile and feel joy and heal our old bones. He said he would try and I said, that is good enough!! Smile with your eyes today, start in the mirror and then to anyone who can see you deep inside those amazing magical eyes. The soul lives there, it radiates light, and it needs to shine and be seen, or soon it will be gone! But not before we smile again.

No comments: