Thursday, July 6, 2017

The MAP to the MAZE

I see life here has a maze. A giant water color. This is the water planet, the blue one! I am a hawk, that is how we see everything! Above with the clouds we soar and we see. Some of earthlings look up and see us and smile, some wave, and some ask us what we see from there. I tell it is the gift I offer! That part of me is well known. I see and say all that are within my vision. I have the vision of healing and happiness and yes, horses. I can see a way through that some find difficult to find. It is the mapping of the maze.b> I use a variety of tools, and those who have asked for the map from the HAWK of Angel Hawk Visions get what they came for. I hope you get your map soon, there a lot of hawks out there willing to share their vision from the clouds with you! Don't wait to see and be the best you can be, health is free!!!

No comments: