Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Time to be SELF ISH, not SELF less

I know what I like and what I don't. I know who I like and who I don't. I know if you throw your cigarette butt on the ground I will not like that or you very much. And I like tobacco. I stood quietly for awhile, and then I would self-lessly clean up YOUR mess after you left it here. I am done with that, as we all should be. Selfishly be in love with our planet and her babies. Look out for your space with a self-ish way of seeing our future. I want and will have - clean water and air, happy children, fruitful friendships and more.....Get the menu out and choose now. WHAT will you have, and in what order? Please leave it better then you found it, set it in order, so it matches your selfish version of wonderful and lovable. If you would not love it on your floor, or in your water, or at your door, do it better then that. I AM. And it already is reshaping my life and my future here!!

No comments: