Monday, January 8, 2018

Shedding the OLD SKIN

I was taking care of my horses yesterday and on the hay spread out across the cold cold ground, was a perfect snake skin. I love snakes, I always have. My ancestor, who was me long ago, was named Natawista, Holy Medicine Snake Woman. I own that name, and I use that lifetime of experience to help me in this lifetime of experience. Snakes are sexy, period. They are transmutation experts of the highest realm. They are super flexible! They love the sun, they shed their parasites with their skin. They live long and prosper well in staying close to the Earth mother, and the Father sun/son all at the same time. It is a dance. I know we are all transmuting massive amounts of old skin here. I see it everyday, I feel it everyday too. I have now cleared the way for the new skin, the new earth, the age of aquarius to take it's rightful place here. This is very exciting, and we worked very hard to slither out of the old muck, the dead skin we had covering us, and the feelings that were promoting helplessness and hopelessness. Emerge now into the light of this dawn, our day is destined to be warm and sunny, and filled with hope, potential and love! See you outside, I will be there in the SUN! Getting my new skin all brown and warm!!

No comments: