Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Go only where you are loved now

I have been in a world where loving the work, the animals, the children are what I do. And I DO DO that. Others come and go, some just to see, some to try it out. I am always here for those who need that experience. Love is a place, a noun and verb working together for the highest good of all. It is for me, Hawk's Ridge Ranch. It is a divine mandate, and deserves our full attention. If anything distracts you from love, and using it for the highest good of all, move on, move out, move it! I see in the eyes of some, fear, loss, memories, history, habits, and the like, take the attention off of love. It is just like saying to your child, later I am too busy to play, or listen to you. There is not a way for later, for later never reappears, it does not exist, there is only now. When love is present know it and love it and HONOR IT. It just IS. And truth is, it is all there is. When you learn and live that well, all is well. When you ignore it, it ignores you and nothing grows, or flourishes. 2018 offers a fresh start, and loving that chance to be in love, adding peace and freedom, and light and laughter, it really is the best it gets here. Namaste all, and Happy 2018. We are worth the magic, so use it! I AM!

No comments: