Thursday, December 14, 2017

Peace on the spine of the white winged one, the dove descending

I see things in pictures, in colors, in shapes and in frequencies. I always allow that to point me to the next destination in my reality. I live in a peaceful valley and it shapes all that I am and do. My native name is One who sits on clouds, and those shapes are forever first in the offering of the day for me. I look up! I see light! I see clouds, and sky, and the lighter it gets the lighter I get. I am morning/mourning in this life time. It suits me. I see good, happy, healthy and whole. And I see loss, and grief, and sorrow as well. I learned it young, and have lived it the whole time. It is time now, to stop feelings of loss, less or lack. THE WHITE DOVE OF PEACE, COMES TO US NOW. It is the season, of the merkaba, the Star of David. It sits on top of those trees we decorate to celebrate a holiday of light. It is a vehicle for transformation, and it is yours to use as you wish. In healing it performs surgery, in love it performs unity, and in light, it offers high beam-+. Sit today under your dove, your merkaba, the star on your personal tree of life, it is your light from above. Ask for the peace/piece that passes all human understanding, and ask that every human here be given it. It is the reason for the season, the solstice of peace on earth and good will to ALL Hu-mans. Namaste World, Namaste'. Dr. Sioux/Su

No comments: