Friday, December 29, 2017

Do you ever WISH things were different????

Hopes, wishes and dreams. Those are my specialties. I know we all get what we say, so I ask my people to wish. Then I ask them to put a color to that wish. For decades now I have taken notes on this. Often times in the future together we reread those and real eyes/realize they have come true! I share the reality that change comes from within. To have it, you must first SEE it, then SAY it, AND THEN be IT! Your words color your aura, your field attracts it's likeness. Water seeks it's own level here. SO do you. Be the WISH you wish. Be it in your thoughts, your words, and your deeds. Look in the mirror and see the change, it is YOU loving you, FINALLY and COMPLETELY. We are powerful creatures, and we are large and in charge! Enjoy the healing it brings to the new year! I will.

No comments: