Monday, September 18, 2017

Words ARE US!

I am a word person. I love to read them, write them and I also always remember them. I am a woman of my word, I do what I say. I know that in the beginning that was how this whole party got started. WORDS! So in the past few months I have heard a few I really love. One was paradise. Rick said this ranch was PARADISE! So I put my tipi on HIPCAMP, so others could come and experience paradise, Hawk's Ridge Ranch style! Greg said, meat on your bones. I am a big strong human and I do have substance. It helps me be that person I am to be. I also heard some foul words, hitting the energy away or down, thwarting the home run direction it should or could have gone. I know now to send those people on their way. Please know how important your words are. Use them as carefully as you use your money. This is a resource with far greater potential then anything else we have here. Then add some love into the repartee and watch in amazement a creation that is sure to delight you and all who see what words do. I love words, they are free, fun and oh, so powerful! Let's change the world with beautiful words!

No comments: