Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Wiring

We are all wired together. We are all wired to the Creative Source and it's higher ups. We are also wired to one another. Some know and understand how minerals are us, and they compose the wiring of our bodies, our energetic field and our reality. It conducts energy to the heart, the adrenals and the frontal lobe all at the same time in a very special way that makes us HUMAN. I had to learn wiring to survive here. The Chinese knew long ago and acupuncture was a remedy for misfiring wiring. I use that when mine is out of whack. Mine is different than others and knowing that helps. I could tell by my ups and downs when trying to compare or compete. It was telling and fruitful and led me to surrender to me. In that knowing I became a Naturopathic Doctor, a horse lady and a nature and kid lover. Then I shared the gift of that knowing with those interested. We all have right to be wired in a way that gives us health, light, energy, smarts, and a whole happy life here. Learn about your wiring, and take care of it, and it will take care of YOU! Namaste'

No comments: