Friday, September 8, 2017

Sometimes a reason, sometimes a season, gifts come in lots of way

My friend Rick McArthur was here for a season! The whole summer was his to enjoy our ranch, the horses, the humor, the porch and the wonderful people who live here and visit here too. Last Sunday morning over coffee, I asked him to make a wish. A real big ONE! I said if you woke tomorrow with all the time and all the money in the world, what would your wish be?? He said, clean water for every one on earth. He then went into the need for it to be a basic human right, and that MNI Wiconi, water is life, be shared with the people. I said, that's it huh? Nothing else? He said that's it. Then he passed over, and ascended, to talk to Creator about that wish. There was a reason, a reason to be here and share the vision of Mni Wiconi with all. I will spend time now without my friend, helping make that wish come true. Water is life, we must protect it, and make sure it is here, free and clean, for our world to come. Aho'Kola, a season and a reason, you are loved FOREVER for that gift to us. Mni Wiconi, will be shared. And you my dear will be missed. See you in the Clouds!

No comments: