Wednesday, August 9, 2017

You do not know me.....

That is what is offered when a child is sad, or angry, or afraid. I know I do not know. So I watch the field that surrounds them. It shows me the know me. It points to place where the most pain and loss and abuse are stored. If it is embraced with words of love, and over-lighted with warmth and allowance, it will surface. In that healing all historical trauma is gone. The day is fresh, the hope is restored and we can get on with living in the light of love and laughter here. You do not know me, I have a sad story of loss and abuse in my life, yet I chose not to allow it to define me. I broke the hold that fear had, I took the beatings and never gave up or in to their cycle of repeating the same behaviors. I raised my daughters better than I was raised. I know you can do that same. Let someone know you, then allow the light of love to heal the pains of the past. It is the only road to world health, and world peace. Nuff'said.

No comments: