Friday, August 4, 2017

Proud to know you....Stewart Erickson

That is what I said to my friend, Stewart. He has spent a lifetime inventing things that help our Earth Mother and she needs us to support her everyday. He is the SUSTAIN HUDSON guy. He is a hard worker, a smart guy and fun too. He has shared this journey with me since we were 7 years old in our 3rd grade class here, in Hudson, WI. So much to be proud of. Perfection was never the idea, only the try that really counted! He tried, and kept trying, and last night when we chatted about his new invention and the launch of it, I has to say, PROUD TO KNOW YOU, STEWART ERICKSON! In appreciating our friends and family, telling them is a key part to realizing that gift. SO TODAY< say out loud and right to someone you honor, respect, admire, or simply adore, I am glad you are in my life, it makes me smile and for that I am forever grateful!

No comments: