Saturday, August 26, 2017

Oh my, what have I DONE?!

My puppy Mni Wiconi, or MINI for short, says that me a lot! The early start in a people family came at 4 weeks when her mom was killed. It was a start that came too quickly for a baby dog. She is just now 12 weeks old and in my mind, this is the beginning of her training. Up to now it was just my job to love her, keep her safe and warm. We'd play and rest and live till today! As we all do when we are learning, we mess things up. She sure does. I see, and then I say, OH MY! What have you done??? She always says, even though it may be a mess, it was her best effort!! I know that to be true. SO we begin again with new set of goals. It is that way for humanity too. There were and still are messes everywhere. Lives shattered, love lost. Now in the NEW AGE, the fresh start begins as we have been promised. Forgive, forget, move forward, heal your body, your mind and your heart. Say you are sorry, and mean it. Say the words you want to live and love from here forward. We were babies and acted like it for awhile, wishing someone would take care of us. NOW WE ARE US! We are the ones we have been waiting for. So do your best work, so that when you say OH MY WHAT HAVE I DONE, You will be proud of it. Smile, and breathe, and live love now. It is your time to shine. Mni is!!

No comments: