Friday, July 28, 2017

E S P Parents use yours please! NOW

KIDS are here to stay and take over. Let's show them a way of life that promotes life. I have girls, I stayed home with them as kids. They were worth every single minute of my E S P, extra sensory parenting. You have a limbic system, an alarm really. It tells you if your child is in danger. I teach how to perceive the messages with that system so big and beautiful and necessary in the horses I share. My horse, Mr. Bojangles got sick. He was pushed out of the herd, so that I would notice him. I did, and he is on the mend now and back in the energy of his horse family. Simple lessons for those interested in learning how to use their ESP. It is a gift, a real life saver. Come on over and learn about it, and we will do well with this planet, feeling it's life as worthy as our own, and the lives of our children. Extra Sensory Perception is available for every human willing to use it. Horses show us how!

No comments: