Saturday, June 17, 2017

Question of Authority

It is a vast and toxic terrain out there. Authority, self proclaimed as such, has reacted in fear, over and over in an unloving wave of hyper control about that which they can not control. True authority is graceful, omnipresent, generous, and supportive. It offers to the innocents, children, oppressed minorities, animals and Mother Nature, protection. That is the charge from the heavenly. I have been one of the bullied many times in this lifetime, and choosing to sit still was not a reasonable response for me. Prayer was always first, then many hours of listening in meditation and taking copious notes followed. I am certain of victory here, and I again today in light of current events, I will listen for a minute, and when I have a thought that supports our next step I will write it down and speak it out loud. In the beginning there was the word, and it still carries that same power! Use your words people to change the face of reality here. Free to all humans, and YOURS to use with true AUTHORITY! Speak up!

No comments: