Monday, June 5, 2017

Elemental

As the O (oxygen) joins with the H (hydrogen), and we make H2O, then we become animated here and are offered form. Elemental my friend, elemental. In form we navigate this funny little planet. I have a female form, brown-eyed, average sized, energetic and willing. I can and do embrace it for it's magical ability to do mostly what I say. I know it is my vehicle, and it knows I am the captain of the ship. No one but me tells IT(my form) what, when or how high we are going to go. I took the wheel as young woman, when those who thought they should have a say in it's form, and health, and energy tried their best, and failed again and again. So today, use your H2o, your form in element to move to the SEE/SEA. In that SEE/SEA we become community, and a unified field evens us out, builds us up and gives us strength together. I love the SEE/SEA. I am willing seer, and it's place in my journey is perfect for this little drop of water!! Elemental, simple and worth knowing.

No comments: