Friday, June 9, 2017

Align to harmony

I am attending the Willie Nelson and Charlie Daniels concert for that alignment to harmony. Doesn't get much better than that. You can choose too. If it gets your foot tapping, your friends gathered, your heart thumping, then you are choosing the right thing. Your world has nothing less than this to focus on, do not get distracted by that which does not raise you up. Choose no fuss, no muss, no bother. Choose friends who make you smile! I have included my family, my friend Matt from Washington, and three local characters! If you need a suggestion, close your eyes and day dream for a moment. Ask yourself, "If I had lots and money and nothing but time right now, what would I do?". Then click your heels together and do it!! Apply this to your life each day, and the next step of full power will come very quickly! I can see it now.

No comments: