Saturday, May 6, 2017

Checking back one last time....

Life times of love, friendship, family are receiving a check back. A hey how did it go? How are you now, what have you done, are you happy and healthy? Then comes the final....are you ready for a whole new game now? We have been changing the rules and the world knows it. Individuals awakening to a calling in their hearts that will not be silenced any longer in any way no matter how much vodka they pour on it. Some groggy heads shaking off the intoxication or semi-conscious drugged state, and the losses and the past that lingered for so long. Broken bodies and broken brains and yes, even broken hearts, now are getting a chance to heal and begin in earnest again, with a knowledge and a passion that will be new/knew for them. I see it, I saw it yesterday when the guy mowing who once had a broken back, stood up after 4 hours of work, and felt better than he thought he should! I see it when the world has solutions and you out there in search of those solutions, find them! My friend said they were waiting for the Mother to die, so they could begin again. When I heard that I understood. The old way, represented by humans that carry prejudices, religions, politics or class structures that are embedded in them, and will not be flexible enough to move in the WINDS OF CHANGE will die to life here. I am checking back to make sure you are ready to live! Hold on, the time is now! And I am glad you decided to stay and play! Let's do this thing.

No comments: