Thursday, April 13, 2017

Horse Camp! HAWK'S RIDGE RANCH HUDSON WI

As a kid, I loved camp. I loved horses too. I even went to a horse camp once as the guest of a friend. The medicine of the Horse Nation changed me as a kid. It gave me the freedom I needed. It gave me the gentle companionship and softness, and the daring fun, that I also craved as a kid. I was an explorer, an athlete, a caregiver, a healer and a mystical princess, all because of my horse. She raised me up, and showed me a vision of this world that ground walkers could not see. I rarely went slow, the faster the better, jumping and twisting tight turns was incredible as she and I flew through my childhood together. I know now that without that Horse Medicine, I would have detoured my life. For her, my horse Jenny, and the gifts she gave me, I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL! I am also a Horse Medicine believer. This summer at the ranch, we are offering horse camp. A little slice of heaven of earth, for those interested in hands on horsemanship and it's healing power. It will begin simply, with a campsite, a trailer, and a horse for YOU, and YOUR friend or family member. You will sit by the campfire after the day, and feel the warmth of Horse Medicine, and it's bounty. Reservations are made by calling 715-426-7350, and getting on the calendar. I love this, and I know you will too! Dr. Su

No comments: