Monday, April 17, 2017

Extending the family of earth NOW

I have always added in. Ever since I was a child, I invited. I said the more the merrier. My mom called me the pied piper in frustration of my collecting of new friends. Every trip, every campfire, every cabin, was an opportunity to meet and greet and share our worlds, even if only for a moment. I still believe that we are all connected. We are FAMILY! A giant EARTH FAMILY. It is time to get to know one another again, and share in the recovery and reconstruction of a healthy world. Unity and teamwork will get it started. Sharing our energy, our joy, and our willing spirits will help too. See you at the ranch, our team is up and running, and I need to get to the barn! Join us for ride, or just a cup of tea. We are connecting.

No comments: