Monday, April 24, 2017

Call your friends

Allow, Align and Appreciate. That is what I am advised to do. We learn through allowances given to us. I certainly have allowed much. I have learned much because of those choices. As a child what I spent my allowance on was specific to me and my needs and desires. A great way to learn. I am now advised to find and accept, and align with that and those who match my fire. So I am calling friends. Along the way, in this life, I have made friends. Some came for a moment, some for a life time. Alignment with someone who likes and loves you is the best. There are many. It is the way Creator does it too. Love, and like, and align to a certain way of communicating, that is sweet and harmonic all at the same time. Today think about those who have aligned with you, and give them a call. Also consider new alignments. It is time to come together. Happy Monday everyone. Give me a call.

No comments: