Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Allow, ALIGN, and then appreciate....

That is what I was told to do by my highest self in meditations that have continued for decades. I know that allowing things to happen and accepting them, was challenging, on a good day. I am impatient. I am a thinker, and a fixer. I look from every angle, I poke at nearly dead fires for embers, and I go the extra mile most of the time, because I CAN and choose to. I wince at the cruelty evident in this world, the gossip that flies out of mouths, the criticism and the pain it causes. I reel back from the drama of the dramatic and it's foolishness and waste of time as a distraction, and I throw up from the toxicity we have allowed here too. I have allowed much, and walked on and followed my heart, and the path set before me. I have now been alerted to my alignment. I waited for this, since 1987 and it came. Aligning to that which is positive, and heart felt is my new job. I know that hanging out with those not of a like-mind and like-heart and a like-vision of a healing world is not in my best interest. So I have moved into the next phase, with or without some. Choose your alignment, and get to it. If it is kids, or land, or water, or critters, they are all worthy your support and need you as a resource. Patience has paid off, and alignment is now. So to those on a mission of healing and mercy here, and the clean up crew, call me and we will do this thing. To those still allowing, see you in another lifetime. Gotta go! Phase two has begun.

No comments: