Wednesday, March 22, 2017

HAWK-ing

To hunt with a hawk, to clear the throat, and to be a Hawk, being a Hawk. I love words, and that word means so much to me and how I live my life. Animal totems speak to us individually. I have a few that I relate to. The hawk being the featured perspective. As I see energy, I can pinpoint it, easily and specifically, and sum it up quickly. As a child that got me in a lot of hot water. I learned not to tell everyone everything. As a Naturopath it is a great gift. It's best application is as a human using her HAWK to be of service here. I wish you all would climb high in the sky and be up here and see what I see. If you can't just yet for some reason or another, I will clear my throat HAWKing and tell you true as this little HAWK sees. Our world may seem out of adjustment right now, it is. Yet as we move around and refocus our lives and actions, it will readjust itself quickly. I/EYE on the prize now. Here/hear the words of love, light, and laughter that our Christed selves know in there/their hearts. Ask for a vision of a healing planet, and we will all come out this darkness whole again! My HAWK has seen over the hill, and she is accurate as usual. Believe, it will all be better than ever before. I do, my hawk tells me so.

No comments: