Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Divine Birthright

I was raised with the knowing that my life was bigger than I thought it was or could be from the mind of a child. I knew I belonged to a larger view and offering of earth life here. My birthday reinforced that. As I learned the specifics about my personality and way of responding to things I was grateful to know it was correct and natural and God-given. I love that. I became a part of that change that offered that knowing. It was life saving for me and became the gift of wellness and honesty I offer. Divine design is our birthright. Ask for your knowing. Learn how incredibly special you are, and what you can do specifically for YOU and your design, to be well, happy and in connection. Connect to yourself, to nature, to others with a glad heart and we will move forward together. Our planet needs us Divine, and we are finally remembering that.

No comments: