Saturday, February 11, 2017

Waking up and taking charge of your life

I have always taken charge of my life, which ever direction I went I chose. I am certain of that fact. I do not expect, nor do I blame any one else for the decisions, the processes or the outcomes. From the drama of death, rape, abortion, and divorce, to health and wealth, I have tried a zillion ways to do a zillion things, in a zillion attempts at being human. It is quite an amazing adventure, and something to share. From the beginning, as children, we are trusting and willing. In the journey, all in, lots of that trust disappears. Toward the senior time, it all starts to make sense, and you stop looking outward, and look inside. I see it daily in the lives of those who come to the clinic or the arena. What are you projecting from your mouth? Your thoughts, then your words, then your deeds become your reality. Wake up and take charge of your whole self now. The world needs us.We are the ones we have been waiting for.

No comments: