Sunday, February 19, 2017

Spring fitness and wellness

It comes around when the sunshine reappears. A love of fitness and wellness and nature. We crave the out of doors, and can't wait for it to get here. The warmth of this unusual February heat spell here is stirring folks up early. I love that. It is fun to be able to have fun. I teach alpha training for those who wish to reestablish balance in their lives. I use my Zyto whole body scan, and teach the three aspects of control. DNA, life style choices, and mental/emotional health. Each contributing a third of your expression of life here. We break it down into specific details that apply to each one individually. I am, as a example, an O blood type, so I do well with fat and protein, not refined carbs. I am strong physical human and do well in strong body work, so I do yoga, ski, swim, golf and ride horses and Harleys. I am a double Sagittarius, which gives me a directness, an optimism and a wide view of life. I use these and other specifics to guide me in a balanced life here, and under that guidance I remain, fit, healthy, happy, and strong. I am fun and funny and successful, too. Join us the Healing Arts Wellcare Center at Hawk's Ridge Ranch, in Hudson Wisconsin for your detailed map to spring fitness and forever wellness. We are here! You can come for an appointment or a day or two. We have so many things to share. Thanks Dr. Su.

No comments: