Friday, February 17, 2017

SAY something! when you are clear please.

I have heard it called drunk talk. Those somethings, those stupid things, cruel and toxic, that people say when their restrictors are off. Things they fear, hate and have been told before by someone influential. Kids come with no restrictors. We beat them into that reality of restriction with a variety of ways, and then they just speak up as adults when they are wasted and fearless and still need to be heard. It is true. It takes a courageous human to speak their truth sober, with the fear that they may be rejected. I know how hard it is, as my life and the lives of my clients demonstrate it over and over in how we pattern our health, our relationships and our joy with our truth, spoken or not. Please speak up, say what you need to say, do it in the light, be sober, be calm and be YOU. Be the child sadly injured long ago, finding their voice again. My mother used GOD to silence my questions. A fear, a shame, a control that she never had or felt in her life. It turned out, she was not the BOSS and I had lots to say. I love this world, or I would not have come back. Peace, love and unending happiness belongs to the children of Earth of all ages. Say it, and then you will see it. Say it now.

No comments: