Saturday, February 18, 2017

questions? ask the UNIVERSE

We agreed by a vote to converge. It was cast here on Earth in 1987, it was called the harmonic convergence. If you were alive then you were polled. Subconscious, super-conscious, or just conscious, every single soul was involved. I was alerted, and then visited, and then inspired to take action on behalf of humanity. I became a Naturopathic Physician, and went to work. It has been an amazing career and served me and mine well. WELL in every sense of the word and work. Now in the next segment of my journey, that job will be even more life enhancing. I asked the Universe. I know that to use the resource of SOURCE, is key. No intermediaries are needed. Priests need not apply, nor anyone else who thinks they have authority over me. The big picture, the loving support, the amazing guidance, comes in the ASK the UNIVERSE. There is a lot of help out there, and we need as much as we can get. I know I certainly do. So, this weekend, ask the Universe. Go somewhere alone, quiet and write the questions you need answered down, then channel the answers. Take notes. Read them later. I began this amazing communication technique thirty years ago, and so far it has served me well. They are there, for me and YOU too. Just ask.

No comments: