Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Human Robots

I read auras, see energy, support the organic process of maintaining that field. It is a great job and I love it. I see the human robots in our world, whose energy has been hijacked. It is the basis for our wars, our cruelties and our enslavement to money, to religion, to social structure. It is the empty eyes that give it away. Not the cruel words, or horrid acts, it is the eyes. The eyes are supported by a healthy liver and healthy set of kidneys. They show our age. They close in on us, or cover us over, or simply become dim if not maintained properly. I see them fade from fillings of mercury, fast! I see them fade under the influence of drugs, in our food, our shots, and our little pill bottles that someone talked us in to. I see them lose their light, their twinkle, their spark, when they only look close up at a tv or computer all day. Eyes are us.i> Know to look into the distance, to see the far shore, let the light in and then let the light out, is your job. Your responsibility to learn and do for yourself. Dandelions, and blueberries, and carrots, and lemons and asparagus, love your eyes. Learn how they keep you human. ROBOTS? Not on my watch! See........

No comments: