Monday, February 6, 2017

Focus on what is really IMPORTANT

ENERGY, THAT IS WHAT WE ARE. You create with focus and intention. It is spread much too thin sometimes when we focus on other's stuff instead of our own stuff. It is our stuff we need to look at and support, clean up and clean out and ultimately, BALANCE. If it does not agree with you, then look at you. Do not look at me while wishing you were different. Look at YOU! There is a mirror in place, it reflects back YOU. I see it so easily in children and animals, and even nature given a little time to express itself, mirroring me to me. I am organic, in order, healthy and full power. I am truth-full and loving, and stubborn and every expanding my knowing of ME. Not you, me. I am who I see, and no one else can change that vision of me, only me. I am that I am, all that I can be, and yes so are YOU, me too.

No comments: