Thursday, January 5, 2017

WHY are YOU here?

I was a recruiter. My job was to locate medical doctors for hospitals and clinics. I was very skilled at the placement business and loved the match making. One of the most important questions was, WHY HERE? From Minneapolis,MN to Mobridge South Dakota, from Hallock, MN to Peoria Illinois, the range of locations was enormous, and the WHY HERE was one key to success. Money was important, but location, location, location was key. Some were hiding from a past place or time, others were surviving again in a new town trying a new way of life, some were adventurers, and some were going home. I see auras, and talking to you about YOU, and WHY, puts your energy out there for us to see. All of us see it, now many know how to read it. I knew pay-dirt when I saw it and read it, and when the moves were made, the placements were solid. You are being asked, why you are on Earth NOW. Do you have a reason, a purpose, or are you just waiting for your bus? People love to talk, listen when they do. Ask them WHY, and see how it flows into the air that surrounds them. Lies come out in stutters, cold and empty. Truth comes forth in beauty, and grace, and it animates those in it's vicinity. I love to know why people are here, step up and identify your reason for being human. You can practice for when the real interview occurs at the end of this life. No foolin' then, and no foolin' now, not any more. All is revealed. I for one, am relieved now of being one of the few readers of old, as there now are many awakened and willing, and doing amazing work here. That was WHY I was here. NOW YOU???

No comments: