Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The return of the Buffalo

I am of the Buffalo heritage. Ft. Benton Montana was where my family started a fur trade for John Jacob Astor. I am internally connected to the land of that majestic animal and my ancestors were some of the first traders who brought the robes to the people for warmth. I have one of those robes to remind me of my family and their way of life. I dream of the abundance that those Buffalo brought to the people they formerly supported. I dreamt last night that they had returned in a BIG WAY. I watched as structure here changed under the influence of that energy. Look to see what you need and are attracting by allowing the Buffalo back in to your life. Dreams are a window, use yours to see more. There are websites and books to help you understand. I do that regularly and it offers so much clarity to my life, and see Buffalo everywhere now. I am so grateful.

No comments: