Sunday, January 8, 2017

Receiving what you have spoken out loud!

I say be careful, very very careful about what you wish for and say with your mouth, because you ARE GOING TO GET IT! Period. If you have requested success, peace, love, friendship, career, home, family and yes, even health. Hold on, here it comes. If you have spouted off about loss, lack, cursed out loud, name called, upset the world or just your own space, or complained of less less less, your ticket is going to now get punched for that ride. The WORD. It IS the creative source of energy on the planet. In the beginning was the WORD. It is explained in every sacred text available. How have humans missed it? Over and over those words create, and some words hurt. They hurt kids, nature, and one another, the innocents are effected. Loss is the result, and so is the speaker the recipient of the loss in human form, in every way possible. The innocents can run, hide, or fight back. The speaker rolls around in their words and coats themselves with each single sound, verb and noun. I say, light, love and laughter, I say, health, happiness, horses, and Harleys. How about you?? If you have spoken and regret it, say NOW out loud and to the world and the ones you have hurt most, I am sorry, I promise to never say that again, and I will make it up to you, tell me what you need me to do. That is the way to peace, harmony and healing. No thing less will fix it.

No comments: