Sunday, January 15, 2017

off the grid

There is a changing of the field of energy on our planet. Some of you are feeling it with your illness, some with your fears, some with reckless behavior and some of us with sweet relief. I meditate, this is how I feel the most of the shifting field. I do that when I am outside, in the light, on the water or the back of a magnificent horse. I did it skiing yesterday, TWICE! You can step into another shape, view and feeling of peace and connection when you do this. In a group it becomes even bigger and easier. It can be used to clear your way, it can also clog you up if you are hanging with low energy. Find a field where you feel strong, loved and inspired. These are my daughters with me in Mexico, on the 11-11-11, opening energetically to a new way of life here. It was energy shifting in such a huge way the camera caught it and I have shared with you. Time to know this is very real and promised. Join us in the upgraded light, it is amazing and healing and we all deserve this.

No comments: