Monday, January 9, 2017

I O U NOTHING AT ALL NOW

We have resolved, or maybe simply solved, finally, all the world's loss in the light of the 2017 and the revelations being shared now. I read like an insatiable thirsty student looking for truth, written and shared. I discern well, and when the hair goes up on the back of my neck I know I am being lied to. When the hair goes up on my arms, I am being inspired, entertained, and educated with a frequency that matches mine. It comes to us in living color, and sounds we can hear here. We can understand only what we are tuned in to and that means the higher the pitch higher the truth. Kind of like your dogs, hearing those sounds you can not. They know and their hackles show it. You have those same hackles, but have ignored them for awhile. Today listen with your whole body. Your knowing coming from hearing the truth and understanding it is for everyone. We owe no one a thing. We are sovereign and holy and when you realize/real eyes that, we can get on with helping clean up our world. Humanitarian projects, earth savers, and children lovers, are all needed now. Jobs are every where for those who can read, write, hear and speak the truth. We are loved, AND IT IS FREE TO US ALL! You only owe it to yourself to remember that and everything will be better now.

No comments: