Saturday, January 7, 2017

Fat Kids

I see them every where, and the weight is such a burden to carry they sometimes break beneath it. I try to put into simple terms the best way to live healthy here. It has so many facets. The weight/wait however needs to change now. YOU try to carry a 15 pound bags of rocks around for awhile and see if you like it. I hated it! So here is what happened to me. There were two things for sure that altered my ability to digest my food and use it as energy, and not store it on my body. One was the vaccination hijack of my thyroid. Knowing that that is what happens with those shots, stopped me from moving in that direction. No fear of disease also helped, as I became super educated with the knowledge of chemistry and health derailment versus clean water, fresh air, whole organic non-gmo food and sunlight. Testing the body temperature is one way to know if you are de-railed. 98.6 is true, it was on old thermometers, now that mark is gone as the altered states become the new unbalanced norm. It is not healthy to be not at 98.6. A horse's temperature varied in any way means death. SO do the math. The other fat face, is mercury in the teeth. It gets in the body, the organs, the food carries it in. The thyroid absorbs it in lieu of iodine and stops functioning correctly. Again, test the body temp, same time every day for a month, see if you have been altered, derailed and plumped up because of those choices. Simple, we clear the field and back to balance we land!!! See you at the clinic. I love it when we are lean, energized, and educated about being in balance.

No comments: