Wednesday, January 18, 2017

False evidence appearing real FEAR is faked don't give in to it

My car was cold, I took it in, the dealer who had serviced it for the past 5 years, said it was ruined and needed tons of work and lots of money to fix it, NOW THAT THE WARRANTY WAS UP. I WAS shaken up for a second. Then I realized I was being manipulated and they were creating a scenario for profit. So I did what I do, I asked the same question, to another and then, for the third time another one was asked. That is what I teach, to take the question in question to three potentials, choose the one that makes you feel right, balanced and in control of your reality. Simple and yet a not taught ability and choice. It was fixed in no time and for only a little money. YAY! I will never again, take my Jeep to Hudson's Luther Jeep, they caused me fear and I do not like that, nope not at all. Thanks Mike's Standard, YOU are terrific!!

No comments: