Wednesday, October 12, 2016

from 3 to 4

I have lived here in the three dimensional paradigm, just as we all have. In the changing of the matrix, today offered me a new necklace. I wear on my chest always, a necklace. I had one for many years that was a merkaba attached to a feather or a flame. It made itself. I wore two separate pieces that all of a sudden, many years ago, glued themselves together. It is something very special to me. As I came back from dreamland today, I was given a new one. It has four sides instead of three. Although three sides, is super strong and untippable, four is complete here. I am a human who follow the words of the elders, and the four directions coming together for the completion of this paradigm is complete now, hence the new jewelry. I am great and full and grateful all at the same time in the gift of this expansion. Enjoy, even if this is a little confusing. See the four sides, equilateral and very strong as we move ahead very quickly now. You will notice the changes here very quickly taking their place and our upgrading of this planet and how we live here will begin to take shape now. Hallelujah! Welcome to the Melchizedeks who are here to support our process of light. Namaste'

No comments: