Thursday, October 13, 2016

Did you here/hear the news?

I know many wake to that each morning. THE NEWS. Instead of the YOUs. The comparisons start there. The terms of today's race. The day is owned, dictated really by someone else, real or maybe just making something up. Brilliant really. An efficient sales tool, a mass promotion of the whims of the few who were in charge of this. I gave it up a couple of decades back, along with my scale and my watch. If I wanted to know the weather, I stepped outside and checked. I stopped racing, comparing, catching up to anyone out there long ago, having learned to hear/here. In my reentry each morning, I HERE and HEAR,they are the same thing. I listen, I write, I meditate quietly on the dreams of the night and the vision for the upcoming day. I make my own NEWS! Give it a try, you will really like the news of YOU gifted to you each and every morning.

No comments: