Sunday, October 9, 2016

BLOG???? yes I do.

It wasn't my idea. It was the brainchild of a client. She said, I want to know what you hear/here. I said OK. And this blog was gifted to me by her and I gift it to the world. I have been diligent through the past 8 years with my wants, wishes, hopes, dreams, perspectives and out cries of injustice. I see so much personal injury as a Naturopath and also an American Native Woman and daughter of a crazy missionary mom. I see the child's view too, as a choice. I can not say what men say, but I can tell you how I experience them. Personal injury is what that was, starting with my own father's death when I was 2. It seems that those losses, injuries and abuses are all around us with disrespect and all out pain. I hear/here nasty toxic belittling things said by men in power and men in partnership, like husbands, lovers, priests and politicians, and wonder what the hec?? I see them punishing the world and her women and children in very hostile behavior taking so more than they give. Some who were here were abusive, threatening, childish, reckless, and suicidal and those are just a few of their behaviors I have endured. Today in the light of love, and mercy I must forgive. First myself and not forget, not repeat, not even offer grace, only forgiveness for the losses we all have felt under that behavior. The paper said a Palm Springs CA Cop was killed going to home with a domestic call with violent man, and I was sad, we see this all the time and often do not tell. Let's be quiet today, and offer peace to this planet. We are here for the future, and we need to focus on all that is good, right and filled with light. Thanks for reading my words. Together we can do this now. Men, women and children, working on love, light and laughter. And Dr. Su/Sioux doing with horses!!

No comments: