Friday, September 9, 2016

The 9-9-9 of now, yes NOW!

In our life, cycles are us. Challenges become our strengths as we hurdle them one after another. My willing spirit and energetic personality gives me the where with all to jump and jump and JUMP! It is fun for me. I do not have the patience not to jump. It entices me every time and when I fly over the hurdle I encounter with the grace of a horse and land solidly on the other side, I have grown again. AND I am delighted. My strength, my courage, my skill sets all benefit from clearing hurdle after hurdle in these lives here. I have the 9's in my numerology in every aspect of my math of life this time around. I was given a clue and a hurdle, it told me that I came for completions. I do not drag things out, or hold a grudge. I just move ahead. To know I came, lived, loved and learned for the 9 days of the calendar, and it offered a focus. To see it to the end was my job. I have done that. Knowing who, how, what and why I am who I am, and where to go from here is a big part of the 9 nine lives of Dr Su/Sioux. Until now, nine was the end here. In our upgrade of light and a future that really looks bright, we can add in 10, 11, and 12 too now if we so desire. I choose that. So today I will celebrate completion. It was foretold to me before I came. I did it!! Now let's do better, together in the 10 of a new age of peace, community and reunion. Namaste' to all who came for the upgrade.

No comments: