Monday, September 19, 2016

Numerology - BIG MATH ABOUT EVERYTHING

I do math in everything I do, I do numerology in every thing I do. It permeates our very reality. Is in my piano, my money, my days, my risks, my head knows math. Odds are you know some too. Do you count your steps, look at your watch or check the scale in your bathroom? Do you wait, by counting the days until......? Math is the basis for all that we are and will become. To know this, and then to know the math of the day, makes it easier. My friend Janet and I always laugh when a 6 day shows up, the math of those days is weird and rather sketchy, and in comparison to all the other numbers the least known by either of us. Today, 9-19-2016 is a 1 day. This is a day for a fresh start, a new approach, looking for an open door and taking a step up or in is all about today. I am in it to win it and using my math and knowing it and using it for my highest good and the highest good of all, is a great gift! It gets me to where I want to be. Ready to get there too?? Learn numerology, it is God's math, and he wrote the book.

2 comments:

jthen said...

if you are looking for some kind of direction in your life and if you are interested in numerology I can recommend you to give a try to this program. I have always been a fan of numerology and this numerology report was very helpfull in my journey to SUCCESS and it could be in YOURS too.
See more here: http://www.numerologyfreereport.com

Razzaque said...

I can numerologyyou to give a try to this program. I have always been a fan of numerology and this numerology report was very helpfull in my journey to SUCCESS and it could be in YOURS too.