Thursday, September 15, 2016

NO MORE SECRETS PLEASE

I was the subject of many secrets. A secret weapon of whole health, a secret friend, a secret advisor to many people. I have now given up that role, and being revealed for the truth of who and how I am is a sweet relief to me. I have had moms say fix my kid but don't tell my husband, and I have suitors say, be my sweetheart, but don't tell my wife!! This to me, is non-sense. I always say no thanks, not today, not ever. In truth, there are no secrets. The view from the HAWC, is full and clear and all is exposed. If you like secrets, gossip, criticism you are now not welcome here. No longer will the world trade their resources behind closed doors in secret meetings. If you can not demonstrate every thought word and deed in front of God and every body else, you are going to need to move on now. No more secrets, not now, not ever again.

No comments: