Saturday, September 17, 2016

In your dreams!

The people of earth dream. They sleep and they dream, they meditate and they dream, they get bored and they dream. Little kids do that a lot. Especially in school or church, I sure did. So in the gift of the dream what do we receive? A picture, like it was on TV. An old movie, or a new day. Abstract or in metaphor and sometimes in very real terms. I dream awake and asleep. I share my dreams with lots of people, it is how I became the Susan of today. First I dreamed me, then I let my dreams come true. So in light of the full harvest moon and the new season of fall, dream in the quiet of the changing season. Who are you? What are you doing? Do balance and harmony underline your days, is full power your goal? I try to see my dreams clearly and take what I need into real time and real life. It is a free gift of creation and memories needed to move ahead, and the people of earth need to DREAM now. Life full of love and laughter and light! Dream on, dream on!!

No comments: