Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I am the STORM!

I posted this... the Devil whispered in my ear, better be careful of the storm, I whispered back I AM THE STORM! I am. I always have been. It is the gift of earthlings living earth life, storms that clear the debris, old, out dated, and in need of new life. I know that sometimes I appear harsh and cold in my direct way, yet as a storm of lightening and wind and water, clearing is what first must occur and that comes with direct truth and clarity and honesty. Respect the storm. STORMS ARE US, OUR WORLD IS ABOUT TO DEMONSTRATE HER STORMS AND OUR STORMS TOGETHER, AND THE POWER OF THE CLEARING OF THE OLD STENCH OF SLAVERY, OF DELUSION, OF TOXIC FOOD, WASTE AND WATER, and all the loss it created through separating us. THOSE WILL SOON ALL BE JUST OLD STORIES TO TELL OUR GRANDCHILDREN AROUND A WARM INIVITING FIRE, OF NEW LIGHT and LOVE HERE. HOLD ON!!

No comments: