Tuesday, August 16, 2016

You must be brave to be free - you must be free to be truly who you were meant to be

Choosing freedom means being brave, every step of the way. It is hoping and believing that your faith in something or someone will be all that you know can be right and real for you. I have been faithful to my own heart all of my lives. I stay true to my word. When my heart lets go, I listen and let go too. That is freedom. Nothing here is static, it is chosen daily. Freedom is the key for me in this lifetime. I chose it over and over, and it has never let me down. I apply it's energy to all that I am and have and do. If you were truly free, what would you be, what would you do? Medical freedom is what I have been brave with. I changed laws, defended the defenseless and created a space where that freedom works well for me and many many others too. Freedom depends on each one of us honoring the gift that it is, and keeping it alive a wonderful adventure for us all. Peace and freedom, love and laughter good enough for me!

No comments: