Saturday, August 27, 2016

North Dakota again....OK LET"S go.

My family lived there, so did I as a child. My roots are connected there and I am going back again now to support it's life and longevity with a prayer and bring my personality too. There is a force that needs to be released to a different function of being. I learned a long time ago to kill nothing, just ask it to move into the light. Under the light of the love we feel for our children and this world, and the water we so dearly require, I will pray again for that very same thing. Standing Rock Reservation on the Missouri River has said no pipeline should risk their drinking water, and they are right to say so. Mothers will not sacrifice a child, not for any reason. Ask King Solomon. He made the decision to cut the claimed child of two fighting women, in half. The real mother surrendered, for her child's life here was most important and love supports all life, even if it has to be separate for awhile. To know the bigger picture is the key to our unconditional love and it's expression in this world. Our world, our water, our food, our families, that is what women do, let's do this thing, NOW! I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED IT IS TIME NOW. Pray for our water, our world, our children, call in the light and your love will get the job done.

No comments: