Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My new reality/realty

I am launching! I guess, better said, re-launching. I have been in business since 1987, when the HARMONIC CONVERGENCE PURVEYORS took my ticket and I boarded the bus to the new age. I knew deep down inside it was true and right, and I wanted a window seat. I certainly got that. And then that bus became a rocket ship and off to the stars we went and came back. It has been the best 29 years a girl could ask for. I saw so much change and got to be a part of the Son/sun light re-entering this dark world through those who chose that beautiful light in their being. I was given talents and gifts and memories of that which I had learned before to participate here to the very best of my ability. I used them well and with great purpose and potential. I finalized the deal in 2012 with a million bucks and a semi-retired life here. Now I am coming out of that retirement to deliver a whole way of being WELL in the new age. It is books, and yes, they are about YOU, and Me too. COME ON OVER FOR AN APPOINTMENT, AND YOU WILL GET YOUR BOOK! Check out our new website at thehawc.com, and you will see who we are now going to BE!

No comments: