Friday, August 5, 2016

Join the club - come play

I am in the club. It is a club that offers a lot of love and light and laughter, concert tickets, hotel rooms and places to take vacations from real life. I joined the club in 1999 when I walked away from much of what my life was all about. That was a challenge and I took it, since it was time to be me not who someone else wished I was. I bought into a way of life here that suited me better. I bought land, and built a ranch, I bought travel to destinations amazing and beautiful, I bought time and space at a local resort offering fun in music and golf and games. Then I waited to see who would show up. It has been interesting. I STILL WATCH AND WAIT. I am taking a crew to Puerto Vallarta this fall for a week of wellness, next opportunity will be March 2017. Join our club, travel, learn, relax and come home ready for a fresh start.

No comments: