Sunday, August 7, 2016

Angels overseeing us all-

You need to see one to be one! I have seen them all of my life. In the surrounding world they oversee us and all that we do. Directed universally to assist when appropriate, sometimes waiting for the signal that never comes. I see auras and angels, I know when they are waiting, sometimes I can be of service to ignite a light within the human to look up and beyond their circumstances and call to the guardian/guide for support or assistance. I have made connections growing up to humans who knew in my world were angels I talk to and hang with. They felt them in and with my work and my play. In the past 7 years some returned for a last look with the one who gave them permission to feel that feeling again. One left and lives in love now, one died, and one simply got wasted again. All knew me from before and wanted a last look and feel with the angel lady. It was an opportunity to right certain things. Look beyond now as the Lionsgate's Gate opens and a big bright light shows you more than you have ever seen before. Angels and ET's are everywhere and community is forming in the light of love, and recovery of Gaia is our job now. And we can use all the help we can get. Welcome, we waited a long time to be together again here. AAAAAngels are us.

No comments: